Powered by CleverBridge
360 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60601-3805, USA
Like this review? Share it with your friends!
Acronis True Image 2017 Coupon Code and New Features Review
Acronis True Image 2017 Review and Coupon Code upto 50% Discount. Check pros and cons of the new version.
The software provides a simple way to backup different formats of files, it can back up your entire PC or specific partitions and disks, similarly, individual files and folders can also be backed up. Acronis True Image 2017 is now capable of recognizing when Windows OS assigns a drive letter to your backup system and the backup can continue without errors or stoppage. The redesigned interface simply ensures that the existing systems work faster and can be accessed much easier. To test the Beta version of Acronis True Image 2017, you need to download the software from the download link, then you will be taken to the registration page where you must accept the Beta testing agreement and sign up with Acronis and you can proceed with the download.
The new user interface makes navigation and access of files even much faster than Acronis True Image 2016. Here are some of the coolest features on the new Acronis True Image 2017:
- Acronis True Image 2017 maintains the wireless backup for IOS devices, and such backup can be locally saved or in the cloud.
- The Backup service is also available for Windows XP, Mac, Vista and all other versions of Windows operating system.
- The sync feature allows you to access synced files from any device; it doesn’t have to be the device upon which you created the backup.
- It works with both IOS and Android devices and it can add tools wirelessly to your devices, including your desktop. Similarly, you can access such tools remotely, but you need to download and install the Acronis app from any remote device you use in accessing such tools.
- Provides mobile backup, in addition to PC backup, thus you can use it while on the move.
- The user interface comes with an Archiving module that facilitates the movement of old and large files to an external drive, or into the Acronis cloud. With this movement, the files can be protected with the 256-Bit AES Encryption- this is one of the highest encryption systems in the industry.
- It comes with a search tool that can help you search and retrieve files within the backup environment.
- The software comes with an enhanced NAS support, which means your storage devices can be detected automatically regardless of whether they are connected wirelessly or physically.
- The backup source has three main components; Entire PC, Disk and Partition, and Files & Folders- this makes backup easier and faster as you only need to click on the place you need to backup without searching the entire Backup source.
- Comes with unlimited secure cloud feature, and that means, the software can manage small, office and family backups, thus it can handle multiple computers and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPods, android devices, and tablets, at the same time.
- Quickly restore from your Cloud backup system. You can also restore your Operating system from the cloud, likewise, all applications and data items can be restored directly from the cloud , to an existing computer or a separate device. You can separate and restore specific data out of a group of data from the cloud, as well.
- It makes use of Cloud synchronization, instead of the local and mixed synchronization feature found in the 2016 version.
- Provides version consolidation feature, and you can do it within the Backup scheme provided.
- Manual backup detection has been removed; you can now do this in the Backup environment.
- The Acronis Extended Capacity Manager, has also been removed, you can now make use of the 3TB device along with drives that are now supported on the Windows Vista.
- Trim SSD has also been removed because it is only supported by Microsoft Windows 7.
- This is a Beta version and it is available for free during the Beta testing.
- Come with a smarter and faster handling of Drive letters, thus there will be no error even when Windows assign another letter- It will recognize this change but will continue backing up without errors.
- Though, new upgrades have enhanced the user interface, but the core functionality of the software remains. It comes with advance tools that can backup the entire PC or other device within few minutes.
Some of the Cons with the new Acronis True Image 2017, may not be cons to some people, they include the following;
- Email backup has been removed in the new Beta version,
- The removal of physical back detection may be confusing to those still using the 2016 Acronis True Image.
- It is still in a Beta version, thus it may not be 100% reliable at this stage , because of possibilities of some bugs that still need to be fixed.
- The final version may be more expensive than the 2016 Acronis True Image 2017, though this remains a speculation.
Download Free Trial
User Guide (5.4 MB in .pdf)
Upto 80% Off Acronis Coupon Codes and Discounts here
Acronis True Image 2018