107) Acronis True Image can't send notification e-mails.
Acronis True Image can't send notification e-mail.
1) First of all make sure that you are using the latest build of the program http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/
2) Try to put e-mail address in brackets e.g. <email@example.com>
3) Leave password and login fields empty
4) Make sure that Port is set to 25
If any firewall, antivirus or other security software is installed on the machine, make sure that the following modules are added to the list of trusted applications in the security software:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageHomeService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageHomeNotify.exe
Also make sure that your mail server does not require any encryption. Acronis True Image does not support encryption protocols.
108) Error: W0004001 Please insert the media marked "Volume 1"
Acronis True Image Home 2009 can't correctly associate incremental with full backup. The reason for the issue can be corrupted incremental or full backup, so first of all validate them. As a workaround try to restore another incremental backup from the set.
109) BSOD: Acronis Unmountable Boot Volume
Computer Crashes with BSOD "Unmountable Boot Volume" after installing Acronis True Image.
1) Start your computer with your Windows installation disk;
2) When the Welcome to Setup screen appears, press R to Repair the installation using the Recovery Console;
3) Type the administrator password when you are prompted, if no administrator password is set then just press Enter;
4) At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /R and then press Enter (If this procedure does not work, repeat it and use the fixboot command).
The fixboot command is only available when you are using the Recovery Console.
110) LSASS.EXE - System Error, security accounts manager initialization failed because of the following error: Directory Services cannot start. Error status 0xc00002e1.
Domain Controller Cannot Start after Restore. The reason is that the backup was created with disabled VSS support.
1. You have backed up a machine running a Domain Controller in Active Directory without checking the Enable VSS support box in the Database support window of Acronis True Image;
2. You have restored this backup;
3. Domain Controller fails to start with the following error message:
LSASS.EXE - System Error, security accounts manager initialization failed because of the following error: Directory Services cannot start. Error status 0xc00002e1.
Click OK to shutdown this system and reboot into directory services restore mode, check the event log for more detailed information.
Database transactions were not completed when the backup was created.
Resolve the issue as described in Microsoft KB Article 258062
Acronis error codes, solutions and workarounds
(if you haven't found an error and solution check our web site in a day or two, the list is always renewed).
Note: latest versions of Acronis True Image programs have numerous fixes and overall stability improvements. Using the latest version of Acronis software fixes the issues in most cases. Check Acronis Upgrade versions from our online store.
360 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60601-3805, USA
Errors and solutions: Acronis True Image can't send notification e-mails, "W0004001 Please insert the media marked "Volume 1", BSOD: Acronis Unmountable Boot Volume.
Share Acronis solutions with your friends!